The Green Economy Foundation relies on volunteer help to support several of its projects.
We run regular volunteer days at Manch where volunteers help us with our work in the woods and gardens. Volunteering at Manch is a great way to meet like-minded people and to learn new skills.
Examples of volunteer activities include:
- Gardening and maintenance work in our walled garden.
- Tree planting.
- Woodland maintenance work.
- Biodiversity project work.
- Help with running our open days, courses and events.
- Fundraising and community engagement support.
If you are keen to help as a volunteer, please email email@example.com with your name, contact details and an outline of the sort of work you’d like to help with.